PDA

View Full Version : Looking in on Chinese...

Tomii515
May 21, 2007, 10:27
:cool:

OK! For people that know me on the Japanese forums, I pick up random languages all the time, andI really only focus on my three main ones: Japanese, French, and Korean.

Well, for another side-for-fun language, I was thinking maybe some Mandarin Chinese.

In my Kanji Dictionary thingy, it gives the Mandarin Chinese pronuciation and meaning of the word and stuff... So I could learn the writing along with stuff...

The things that seem hard is the tones, but more the pronunciation.

I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind helping me, or if there are any good websites?

Also, I have a friend who speak Mandarin Chinese, and also Cantonese Chinese, but yeah... Maybe she could help me...

Anyways, thanks~

-Tommy

lenajiang
May 26, 2007, 08:52
I speak Mandarin Chinese ,I would help you if you will.are you American?

Tomii515
May 27, 2007, 03:45
yes im american ^^ I can help :-)

franky
Jun 3, 2007, 13:12
yeah
i can help you if you like!

hot12lips12
Aug 18, 2007, 13:11
i can help you too...i'm also Mandarin Chinese.

:cool:
OK! For people that know me on the Japanese forums, I pick up random languages all the time, andI really only focus on my three main ones: Japanese, French, and Korean.
Well, for another side-for-fun language, I was thinking maybe some Mandarin Chinese.
In my Kanji Dictionary thingy, it gives the Mandarin Chinese pronuciation and meaning of the word and stuff... So I could learn the writing along with stuff...
The things that seem hard is the tones, but more the pronunciation.
I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind helping me, or if there are any good websites?
Also, I have a friend who speak Mandarin Chinese, and also Cantonese Chinese, but yeah... Maybe she could help me...
Anyways, thanks~
-Tommy
how many languages do you know?and you are only 14,right?
i wish i knew as many languages as you

jiggy10
Aug 22, 2007, 03:23
a cool place where you can practice tones: chinese-tools.com/learn/chinese