PDA

View Full Version : Does your head hair turn clockwise or counterclockwise ?

Maciamo
Aug 24, 2006, 04:29
I have long wondered if there was a connection between the direction in which the hair turns and things like right/left-handedness, left/right-brain dominance, or personality.

My hair whorl turns strongly in a clockwise fashion (viewed from the top with the face up, so turning toward my right-handside above my forehead).

Some people have such straight hair (e.g. East Asians) that they can easily change their hairline by brushing it. Mine can only go one way, or goes back to that direction naturally if set the other way round.

Alma
Aug 24, 2006, 06:20
wow what a question :)
my hair is quite wild - i never know which way it will turn - and always surprise me :cool:

so... hmmm.. no appropriate answer in poll for me :blush:

Goldiegirl
Aug 24, 2006, 07:20
Interesting idea...my hair goes to the right (clockwise), very curly as well. I am naturally left handed, but was forced to learn to write right handed. Hmmm....Maciamo you never mentioned are you left or right handed? Oh, about hair whorls, I had a horse trainer who swore that if the hair whorls were clockwise the horse had a better temperment...you know in most cases (with horses) he was correct! :)

squiggle
Aug 24, 2006, 08:29
Mine goes to the right......and I have two cowlicks one on each side of my forhead both going to the right......what are cowlicks supposed to mean?

Kinsao
Aug 24, 2006, 17:54
Mine's absolutely straight! ... it's annoying. :okashii:
I'm ambi... I have no idea if it's linked... :mad:

Thingamabob
Aug 25, 2006, 02:54
That's a totally random question. O.o

But mine turns clockwise....

Kismey
Aug 25, 2006, 03:21
I don't understand the question. :souka:

Nicholas Tse
Aug 26, 2006, 21:04
It's hard to vote! Because I always change my hair style!
But the more on clockwise!:-)

DmJapan
Aug 26, 2006, 21:27
Well.....Cant say i understand the question ultimately but i think i dont know where the heck they are going..My hair are really curly so...

BEAT
Sep 22, 2010, 10:25
I am not an owl. >_>