PDA

View Full Version : Man disguised in schoolgirl snatches bags

Maciamo
May 5, 2003, 09:21
Japan 'cross-dresser' thief unmasked (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3000211.stm)

Japanese police say they have arrested an unemployed man who disguised himself as a schoolgirl to rob women in the city of Nagoya.

Yoshikuni Moriwaki, 24, admitted carrying out a series of robberies clad in a navy blue miniskirt, white blouse and shoulder-length brown wig, police said.

In the most recent incident, he allegedly rode behind a woman on a bicycle and snatched her bag from the front basket as he overtook her.

According to the Mainichi Shimbun newspaper, he was hampered by his height of 175 centimetres - making him taller than most Japanese women.

Typically Japanese !:D

Keiichi
May 5, 2003, 12:25
No pictures of the guy? :p

doudesuka
Sep 3, 2003, 16:57
Some of these guys can look so feminine(sp) you have to look twice.

yimija
Apr 25, 2004, 16:13
he got arrested by a long legged female impersonator policeman, dressed as a 75-years old lady-teacher.
poor Yoshikuni... he only wanted to snatch those expensive gucci, yves sait-laurent purses for his private collection !!! :-)

RockLee
Apr 25, 2004, 20:07
Maybe a friend of Gackt hahahaha !!!! :giggle:

yimija
Apr 26, 2004, 04:44
well said, friend ! he sure was !!!! lol lol

Eternal Wind
Apr 27, 2004, 22:14
He must be a sadist to dress like that...:D

yimija
Apr 28, 2004, 21:58
no, it's absolutely top to dress as a woman...
never tried ?
i do it every day !

playaa
Apr 29, 2004, 02:00
HAHA That is hilarious, agreed some J-Guys need a hormone check. :p

ashuri2
May 5, 2004, 13:11
<lol> well, i'll say one thing for my gackt, he never dresses outright as a woman! i happen to find his style very sexy! :blush: :blush: <it might have been mana trying to get a better job...but you didn't hear it from me! ^_~;>

yimija
May 5, 2004, 15:54
well,there is a man, a real one, with all his ever so important feminity !

What do you say, guys ???????????

ashuri2
May 6, 2004, 05:49
well,there is a man, a real one, with all his ever so important feminity !

What do you say, guys ???????????

well, see, it depends on what you consider a 'real' man. if you considera guy a real man just because he has a high testosterone level... :okashii:

Lina Inverse
May 6, 2004, 08:40
I guess he didn't look anything like this, or did he? :relief:
(more pics of this guy are here (http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/cosplay/manfaye/gallery/1/page1.html))
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/cosplay/manfaye/gallery/1/110_1027.jpg http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/cosplay/manfaye/gallery/1/110_1028.jpg

yimija
May 6, 2004, 13:31
you said
well, see, it depends on what you consider a 'real' man. if you considera guy a real man just because he has a high testosterone level...

Well, of course not, on the contrary. A real man is one that can ASSUME his part of feminity. And that,believe me, seems to be rather difficult for the guys...

Nothing to do with testosterone !

Dont tell me it's yoour boyfriend ?????????????????????????

LOLOLOLOLOLOL :D

Flashjeff
May 14, 2004, 05:27
Jeeeee-ZUS!!! Some people should just plain NOT dress up like their favorite anime characters!!! Man, that's gonna give me nightmares!!
:shock:

Uncle Frank
May 14, 2004, 06:50
feminine side, but it wasn't that ugly !!

Frank

:blush:

kirei_na_me
May 14, 2004, 07:04
I guess he didn't look anything like this, or did he? :relief:

He could've at least waxed his butt!

Flashjeff
May 14, 2004, 17:29
Waxed his butt? How about not showing up? Period! :D

kirei_na_me
May 14, 2004, 19:53
Well, yeah, you're right. That would've been best... :p :D

dreamer
May 14, 2004, 20:09
**so shocked that he nearly forgot to breath**
OMG...I think just saw one of the 7 horrors in the world :mad:

kirei_na_me
May 14, 2004, 21:45
And for some odd reason, I just clicked on that link. I think I'm going to get sick now. He's sporting a serious camel toe in the picture on page 4... :sick: :D :?

Lina Inverse
May 14, 2004, 22:37
And for some odd reason, I just clicked on that link. I think I'm going to get sick now. He's sporting a serious camel toe in the picture on page 4... :sick: :D :?
I knew there'd be some who just can't resist clicking that link :D (mischievous laugh)

ashuri2
May 15, 2004, 13:05
:cool: personally, i found the outfit to be quite attractive, and not too badly done!i don;t mind the hairy but, bulging crotch, and beer belly! i like that in my she-males! :blush: :D :D :D

MShingen
May 15, 2004, 16:12
no, it's absolutely top to dress as a woman...
never tried ?
i do it every day !

Of course you do it everyday because according to your profile, you are a female, unless otherwise. Anyway, you may refer to some pictures of men in skirt in http://www.wa-pedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6510 which I posted earlier.

yimija
May 15, 2004, 17:02
Of course you do it everyday because according to your profile, you are a female, unless otherwise. Anyway, you may refer to some pictures of men in skirt in http://www.wa-pedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6510 which I posted earlier.

HI, MSihingen,
Yes you're right I am a female and not otherwise. That's why I'm an expert and can tell you it's great.. No I' was not referring to your posts in above thread, but I went and had a look.

Men in skirts ? Nothing to it ! Trousers have not been invented so long ago, you know. Look at the roman legions, (Jules Cesar & stuff) they don't wear jeans. So maybe you guys should come to much more comfort and start "uncompressing, unwind, relax" those more private parts of yours. you dont have to show off or shave.
If I dont like what I see, I'll look somewhere else...

TwistedMac
Jul 21, 2004, 05:13
i love that hellokenney.com guy XD

for someone to have the goddamn courage to do something that fuggin funny XD i'm right behind him.. you know.. not too close, but still.. right there!

MShingen
Jul 23, 2004, 00:26
HI, MSihingen,
Yes you're right I am a female and not otherwise. That's why I'm an expert and can tell you it's great.. No I' was not referring to your posts in above thread, but I went and had a look.

Men in skirts ? Nothing to it ! Trousers have not been invented so long ago, you know. Look at the roman legions, (Jules Cesar & stuff) they don't wear jeans. So maybe you guys should come to much more comfort and start "uncompressing, unwind, relax" those more private parts of yours. you dont have to show off or shave.
If I dont like what I see, I'll look somewhere else...

Hi Yimija,

Sorry for the late reply. I would really like to wear skirts in public. However, the society does not allow this in any oart of the world. Disguise as a woman is definitely a NO to me. Wearing skirts secretly is something I am currently doing, no choice but only have to resort to that, unless the day when men could also wear skirt comes. Not for the show off side but more to the comfort side.

TwistedMac
Jul 23, 2004, 01:48
wear a kilt and claim to be a scotsman!

MShingen
Jul 23, 2004, 06:43
Still look strange in my country since they don't accept men in unbufricated clothings at first.

TwistedMac
Jul 23, 2004, 08:26
wear baggy pants and no underwear!

i'm just full of good ideas :-)

MShingen
Jul 23, 2004, 22:42
Pants are not skirts and could never offer the same confort as compared to skirts. The feeling is just different and it is very difficult to describe unless you personnally tried it.

TwistedMac
Jul 23, 2004, 23:03
i've worn a kilt...didnt find it all that special i must say =/..

but each for his own or whatever it is they usually say ^^

TimF
Jul 23, 2004, 23:16
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/cosplay/manfaye/gallery/1/110_1027.jpg http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/cosplay/manfaye/gallery/1/110_1028.jpg[/QUOTE]

MY EYES LINA MY EYES!!!!!! IT'S SCORCHED IN MY RETINA AND I CANT POKE OUT MY MINDS EYE!!!!!! THE HOOOORROR!!!!!

i love that hellokenney.com guy XD

for someone to have the goddamn courage to do something that fuggin funny XD i'm right behind him.. you know.. not too close, but still.. right there!

LMAO I am with you T. Mac that guy has a set af balls like the King of Bayone. (I dont mean literally)

kirei_na_me
Jul 23, 2004, 23:17
You just had to re-post that, didn't you?! :sick:

TimF
Jul 23, 2004, 23:23
Sorry I was hypnotised by his assfro it made me do it! :D lol

kirei_na_me
Jul 23, 2004, 23:24
'assfro' is right... :mad:

TimF
Jul 23, 2004, 23:27
This man has inspired me I think we need more people in this world that are so free and easy going as him! lol :D

King of Tokyo
Jul 24, 2004, 00:04
Hahaha @ The woman impersonator thief..

Ewewew @ The Man Faye.. *Shudder*

ashuri2
Jul 26, 2004, 01:45
MUHAHHAHAHA! The sumer program i'm at now had a cross-dressing day, all the guys looked so hot as girls, and the sad part is, they actually looked better in many of the dresses than the girls did :blush: This actually prompted one guy to wear pink nailpolish, a skirt, and a pink hoodie to our dance party, and he died his hair blonde. O_o;;;. But I fully support guys wearing whatever the hell they want, as long as it's in good taste (like, if you're gonna dress in a skirt or whatever, make sure you match and don't look too skanky! we had so much trouble trying to nake sure the guys were matching for cross-dressing day!) The girls had an easy time of it- we just threw on jeans and a shirt and we were ready. :D

MShingen
Jul 30, 2004, 06:49
OH, that was great, ashuri2! Is it possible to post some of the pictures that you have mentioned earlier? I would appreciate if you could do that and let everybody view them. Thanks a lot.

ashuri2
Aug 1, 2004, 04:02
OH, that was great, ashuri2! Is it possible to post some of the pictures that you have mentioned earlier? I would appreciate if you could do that and let everybody view them. Thanks a lot.

you mean the ones from the cross-dressing thing? um, lemme see if any digital pics were taken...HELL YEAH, BABY! I have pics! prepare...for the best sights ever... :D :D :D :D

or not. damn. the pics or too large to upload, and for some reason i can't shrink the pics like i normally would. i'm gonna try to put them in a word document and upload it, or post a link, maybe.

http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/ashuri_imasu

click the link, and then go into the folder called my documents. the pics are spread out among the three documents there, they were so large this was the only way i get them online. :relief:

MShingen
Aug 1, 2004, 17:23
Hey friend, I can't access to your briefcase? There isn't any folders entitled "My Documents". I believe that is a personal folder which only you can access. Can you transfer it to somewhere else? Thanks.

infinitijapan
Aug 1, 2004, 20:33
yay guys dressing up as girls~! i did it once and since i have long black and red hair no one noticed i just walked around and sadly one guy stared (-__- )
it was very fun and i would do it again maybe~its very comfie-i am not gay at all just a stupid musician-
also is it an insult that one of my band members said my butt looked like a girls butt and my figure was like a girls?i have girl butt ^_^
more asian men should dress like girl

ashuri2
Aug 2, 2004, 07:17
Hey friend, I can't access to your briefcase? There isn't any folders entitled "My Documents". I believe that is a personal folder which only you can access. Can you transfer it to somewhere else? Thanks.

if you want, i can try to e-mail the documents to you. like i said, the main problem is that the pictures are so large and i don't have a website i can load them to. if anyone wants them, send me a private message! :cool: :cool:

Xkavar
Aug 2, 2004, 17:21
MY EYES LINA MY EYES!!!!!! IT'S SCORCHED IN MY RETINA AND I CANT POKE OUT MY MINDS EYE!!!!!! THE HOOOORROR!!!!!

Ditto. Oh my God, ditto.

MShingen
Aug 3, 2004, 06:54
yay guys dressing up as girls~! i did it once and since i have long black and red hair no one noticed i just walked around and sadly one guy stared (-__- )
it was very fun and i would do it again maybe~its very comfie-i am not gay at all just a stupid musician-
also is it an insult that one of my band members said my butt looked like a girls butt and my figure was like a girls?i have girl butt ^_^
more asian men should dress like girl

Anybody took your photo? Care to share it with us since you have got such a fun hobby?

TimF
Aug 3, 2004, 11:09
if you want, i can try to e-mail the documents to you. like i said, the main problem is that the pictures are so large and i don't have a website i can load them to. if anyone wants them, send me a private message! :cool: :cool:

Who is the girl in the black suit and tie she is nice! And so are the 2 that are dressed like truckers! And the Asian on is not bad either!

:D :D :D

ashuri2
Aug 4, 2004, 03:02
Who is the girl in the black suit and tie she is nice! And so are the 2 that are dressed like truckers! And the Asian on is not bad either!

:D :D :D

sorry, of course i can't reveal their identites or anything, but the thing was the two 'tucker' girls were supposed to be general guys, not a specific type or anything. but yeah, the girl in the suit was sooo sleek, we all wished there was a guy running around who looked like her! but please don't say anything too risque about the pics, it was all in good fun, these are my friends and i'd hate for them to become fodder for people's fantasies... :?

MShingen
Aug 4, 2004, 07:05
Yeah, of course, I respect your friend's bravery for doing that and allow people to see. That courage is damn good. I believe all of you enjoyed yourselves!

strawberry_momokan
Apr 21, 2005, 09:24
Waxed his butt? How about not showing up? Period! :D
hahahahaha! :D His butt is funny, i cant believe he had the balls to wear that

sketchytiger
Apr 21, 2005, 09:42
i see ... a man in Fay's suit.. *pukes*

mabui
May 1, 2005, 11:27
I saaaawwww it, and I can't...stop....twitching!!!
*twitch twitch*

alBiNo_effEct
Dec 22, 2005, 05:59
hmm...I guess a lot of ppl these days have identity disorders...:okashii: Dressing in drag is permissable if it's not too readily obvious that you're from the other sex..or else you look like a complete fool.

Comfortable Man
Jun 19, 2006, 23:47
Sadist = wrong word...Dressing like that to steal things and thinking he was not going to get caught makes me think he was more of a masochist.:(

By the way, what defines a "junior Member"? age or time as a member of this forum?

Rich303
Jun 20, 2006, 01:43
Off topic but,..

If that freaked you out, have a look at this record cover of the musician Aphex Twin. There was a full video made for this track - featuring lots of bootylicious ladies all disturbingly with the face of the Aphex Twin (Richard.D. James).

He's done similar things in his other videos, including putting his face on giant dancing Teddy Bears (for 'Donkey Rhubarb') and a horde of marauding children for the video of 'Come To Daddy'.

beautastic
Nov 26, 2006, 16:27
o.o
That must be an ultra-fem guy. It's crazy how easy it is to confuse genders. @_@