May 13, 2006, 21:46
現在我中文說得不好,可是我想練習中文,因為我8月去 台灣 (花蓮),和我想會懂中文。
你們愛吃什麼?中國飯?日本飯?美國飯?

台灣飯和中國飯是同嗎?我不知道,你們請教我!

現在你們在哪裡?中國?台灣?我在美國的Wisconsin州。天氣是不好。
我要去有很好天氣的場所!!:-)

Gaijinian
May 15, 2006, 10:31
So, I guess no one speaks Chinese out there...?

4321go
May 15, 2006, 22:00
your Chinese is really good ~
However, there is another way to speak more pure~

和我想會懂中文。

correct : 我希望我能懂中文

你們愛吃什麼?中國飯?日本飯?美國飯?

correct: 中国菜 日本菜 美国菜  

台灣飯和中國飯是同嗎?我不知道,你們請教我!

correct :台灣飯和中國飯是一样的嗎?我不知道,请你们教我!

現在你們在哪裡?中國?台灣?

correct:現在你們在哪裡?中國大陆?中国台灣?

Taiwan is part of China . you question is same as:where are you now ?Wisconsin? USA?

我在美國的Wisconsin州。天氣是不好。

correct: 我在美國的华盛顿州。天气不是很好

我要去有很好天氣的場所!!

correct: 我要去天气很好的地方!!

==============
花蓮 是个很好的地方,我猜你有个亲戚在那里吧?  
中國飯 有很多种类, 至少有5(五)种 ,台灣飯 属于沿海省份喜欢的一种。 
台湾的天气应该不错~ 现在是五月份,应该容易下雨。

Minty
May 16, 2006, 05:23
Œ»Ý‰ä’†•¶說“¾•sDC‰Â¥‰ä‘z—ûK’†•¶Cˆöˆ×‰ä‚WŒŽ‹Ž ‘äàs i‰Ô˜@jC˜a‰ä‘z˜ð懂’†•¶B
你˜ìˆ¤‹hY›õH’†� ”ÑH“ú–{”ÑH”ü� ”ÑH
‘äàs”јa’†� ”Ñ¥“¯嗎H‰ä•s’m“¹C你˜ì¿‹³‰äI
Œ»Ý你˜ìÝ哪—¡H’†� H‘äàsH‰äÝ”ü� “I‚v‚‰‚“‚ƒ‚‚Ž‚“ ‚‰‚ŽBB“VŸ†¥•sDB
‰ä—v‹Ž—LœkD“VŸ†“IêŠII:-)

‘œ4321go 說“I, 你“IŠ¿Œê›”‰›{ŽÒ˜Òu, ¥D“IB
‰ä”Fˆ×äiàsؘa’†� Ø¥‘ŠŽ—, ’A•s¥‘Š“¯BäiàsØ—L‘¼˜ìŽ©ŒÈ“Á•Ê“I–¡“¹B
“ú–{˜aŠØ� H•¨Ýäiàs, ”ñí••ÕB
‰äˆ¤‹h’†� , –@� , ‹`‘å—˜, “ú–{, ‘×� ˜aŠØ� Ø.
‰äÝ–@� , ‰Ä“V˜Ò—Õ, “VŸ†ŠJŽn溫’gB

I think ’†•¶—ûk should be ’†•¶ /Š¿Œê —ûK. Try to understand what I wrote if you donft understand something you can ask me!

Glenn
May 16, 2006, 08:07
I think ’†•¶—ûk should be ’†•¶ /Š¿Œê —ûK. Try to understand what I wrote if you donft understand something you can ask me!

That's an unfortunate problem with the forum: it changes Japanese and Chinese text for some unknown reason. He had it right in the body of the message.

osias
May 16, 2006, 21:10
‰Ø·“ÚB
Isn't this washington??? What about Wisconsin???

Gaijinian
May 16, 2006, 23:18
各位,答謝謝!(Thanks for the replies)
Minty,我一點明白了。

臺灣菜有他們自己特別的味道。
很好味道嗎?(Well, I guess I'll know soon enough...)

我和思"盛頓州”是Washington...Wisconsin是甚麼中文字嗎?

Anyway, thanks for the corrections! I'll write more later; I have to go to class now...
再見!

Minty
May 17, 2006, 07:00
ŠeˆÊC“šŽÓŽÓ!(Thanks for the replies)

Should read: ŠeˆÊ, ŽÓŽÓ“š•œ!

MintyC‰äˆêêy–¾”’—¹B

Answer: —ĉ𑽭? / –¾”’‘½­?

œkD–¡“¹嗎HiWell, I guess I'll know soon enough...)

–¡“¹œkD嗎His better.

Answer: ŠÅ lB

‰ä˜aŽv"·“ÚBh¥Washington...Wisconsin¥r›õ’†•¶Žš嗎H
Anyway, thanks for the corrections! I'll write more later; I have to go to class now...ÄŒ©I

Should read: ‰ä”Fˆ×"·“ÚBh¥Washington...Wisconsin’†•¶¥r›õH

Answer: Wisconsin ’†•¶¥ˆÐŽzNB

Ok, keep up the good work!:cool:

osias
May 17, 2006, 18:34
Should read: ‰ä”Fˆ×"·“ÚBh¥Washington...Wisconsin’†•¶¥r›õH

Your chinese is pretty good too, but it should be ‰Ø·“ÚB, not "·“ÚBh.

—pŠÈé“ŽšA˜ðoŒ»˜ªáùBŠï‰ö‚Ë‚¥[B

Minty
May 18, 2006, 06:58
Your chinese is pretty good too, but it should be ‰Ø·“ÚB, not "·“ÚBh.
—pŠÈé“ŽšA˜ðoŒ»˜ªáùBŠï‰ö‚Ë‚¥[B

I know it is ‰Ø·“ÚB, I think I must have cut out the ‰Ø accidentally.

sengokou
Jun 22, 2006, 21:39
Ahh I miss being foul mouthed & chinese, only been in japan 3 months & already Im not sure I can ever fully trust a nation of people whose profane vocabulary extends to "your mother has a sticky out belly button!"

by the way I think wisconsin should be something like 为始肯新 (州) dont worry about it。 break it down into chinese soundin syllabuls & no one will really question you, say it loud & like if they dont understand then they must have the gap in their geography rather than its your bad pronunciation & theyll just accept it as right. Taiwan might be a little different but the people might not even know where wisconsin is in the states anyway. I once had a conversation with a guy in 洛阳 about my nationality. Went like this,

你是哪个国家的?
我? 英国人
阿, 美国人, 这样子
不是,我是英国人
美国甚麽地方?.........

lasted a good few minutes that one 2!

ps Stop moanin about the jian ti zi. LEARN SOME PROPER CHINESE! its a better system anyway, just takes longer to write.

tangent : anyone know when japan started using jian ti han zi? coz I cant imagine china basing their system on the japanese one after the war.

sengokou
Jun 22, 2006, 21:41
apparently the han zi engine cant deal wid han zi not used in the japanese language, they come up as what looks like kou, above should read

...something like wei shi ken xin,,,,

a, mei guo ren, zhe yang zi...

mei guo shen me di fang...

Glenn
Jun 23, 2006, 02:06
Japanese simplified first, in 1947, and China did base some simplifications off of the Japanese versions.

I'm not sure what you mean about them not displaying. It looks fine to me. I can see 这样Žq with no problem.

ps Stop moanin about the jian ti zi. LEA‚q‚m SOME PROPER CHINESEI its a better system anyway, just takes longer to write.

What do you mean by "learn proper Chinese," anyway? I don't get what you mean here. You're saying that 简‘ÌŽš is better than ”Éé“Žš and that it takes longer to write? Are you equating 简‘ÌŽš with proper Chinese?

Minty
Jun 23, 2006, 07:21
Ahh I miss being foul mouthed & chinese, only been in japan 3 months & already Im not sure I can ever fully trust a nation of people whose profane vocabulary extends to "your mother has a sticky out belly button!"
by the way I think wisconsin should be something like 为ŽnmV (Bj dont worry about itB break it down into chinese soundin syllabuls & no one will really question you, say it loud & like if they dont understand then they must have the gap in their geography rather than its your bad pronunciation & theyll just accept it as right. Taiwan might be a little different but the people might not even know where wisconsin is in the states anyway. I once had a conversation with a guy in —Œ阳 about my nationality. Went like this,
你¥哪˜¢‘‰Æ“IH
‰ä? ‰p‘l
ˆ¢C ”ü‘lC 这样Žq
•s¥C‰ä¥‰p‘l
”ü‘r麽’n•û?.........
ps Stop moanin about the jian ti zi. LEA‚q‚m SOME PROPER CHINESEI its a better system anyway, just takes longer to write.
tangent : anyone know when japan started using jian ti han zi? coz I cant imagine china basing their system on the japanese one after the war.

Are you Taiwanese who live in Japan?

osias
Jun 26, 2006, 00:47
Are you Taiwanese who live in Japan?
He said "BRITISH"!

Benjaqq
Aug 19, 2006, 11:35
It's true that many Chinese youth know little about geography beyond China nowadays, I should be sad for u to have met some even worse guy who

mistook Britain as a part of the USA, hehe, coz for us, you all speak English, and many of Americans original from Britain, so I guess that's why the

Chinese guy made the mistake. In contrary, how much you guys know China's geography? probably aslo quite weak.

It's also true that break the word Wisconsin down into chinese soundin syllabuls & no one will really question, but if you really want yourself

to be understood and speak beautiful Chinese, try to remember 威斯康星州(wei si kang xing zhou, all with pitch 1) is the correct Chinese words for

Wisconsin.

It's also hard to believe for us if china basing our system on the japanese one after the war. If it's true I won't blame, coz Han Zhi(kanji) is the culture

treasure for both of our 2 countries, we don't have to make our Han Zhi different bcoz we had difficult times. As long as it's for the good of our great

Han Zhi, we better seek common points while reserving difference. Not like Korea, having been using Chinese words for thousands of years, suddenly forbids any use of Han Zhi anymore, I don't know how do they show respect to their ancestors.:(

Benjaqq
Aug 19, 2006, 11:36
It's true that many Chinese youth know little about geography beyond China nowadays, I should be sad for u to have met some even worse guy who

mistook Britain as a part of the USA, hehe, coz for us, you all speak English, and many of Americans original from Britain, so I guess that's why the

Chinese guy made the mistake. In contrary, how much you guys know China's geography? probably aslo quite weak.

It's also true that break the word Wisconsin down into chinese soundin syllabuls & no one will really question, but if you really want yourself

to be understood and speak beautiful Chinese, try to remember ˆÐŽzN¯B(wei si kang xing zhou, all with pitch 1) is the correct Chinese words for

Wisconsin.

It's also hard to believe for us if china basing our system on the japanese one after the war. If it's true I won't blame, coz Han Zhi(kanji) is the culture

treasure for both of our 2 countries, we don't have to make our Han Zhi different bcoz we had difficult times. As long as it's for the good of our great

Han Zhi, we better seek common points while reserving difference. Not like Korea, having been using Chinese words for thousands of years, suddenly forbids any use of Han Zhi anymore, I don't know how do they show respect to their ancestors.

by the way I think wisconsin should be something like 为ŽnmV (Bj dont worry about itB break it down into chinese soundin syllabuls & no one will really question you, say it loud & like if they dont understand then they must have the gap in their geography rather than its your bad pronunciation & theyll just accept it as right. Taiwan might be a little different but the people might not even know where wisconsin is in the states anyway. I once had a conversation with a guy in —Œ阳 about my nationality. Went like this,
你¥哪˜¢‘‰Æ“IH
‰ä? ‰p‘l
ˆ¢C ”ü‘lC 这样Žq
•s¥C‰ä¥‰p‘l
”ü‘r麽’n•û?.........

4321go
Aug 20, 2006, 23:04
你¥哪˜¢‘‰Æ“IH
‰ä? ‰p‘l
ˆ¢C ”ü‘lC 这样Žq
•s¥C‰ä¥‰p‘l
”ü‘r麽’n•û?.........
^_^ Haha ,your joke is really funny!
There is no doubt you have learned Chinese language~,and ,it seens that you are very confident ~ .......

Supervin
Aug 24, 2006, 07:12
Japanese simplified first, in 1947, and China did base some simplifications off of the Japanese versions.

Although Japan officially simplified first with VŽš‘Ì Shinjitai and then later on China simplified in 1956 with 简‘ÌŽš Jiantizi, China definitely did not base the simplifications off Shinjitai. Rather, the simplifications originated from the the Chinese language a long time ago, but that they have been imported into Japanese earlier than into Chinese in 'official' terms.

Many of today's simplified Hanzi are actually based on 'abbreviations' that have been in existence since the Qin Dynasty (221 BC) and then later on, on a form of writing that originated in the Han Dynasty (206 BC) called Cursive Script (Caoshu) - and from which the Japanese Hiragana is derived.

hot12lips12
Aug 18, 2007, 13:58
Œ»Ý‰ä’†•¶說“¾•sDC‰Â¥‰ä‘z—ûK’†•¶Cˆöˆ×‰ä‚WŒŽ‹Ž ‘äàs i‰Ô˜@jC˜a‰ä‘z˜ð懂’†•¶B
你˜ìˆ¤‹hY›õH’†� ”ÑH“ú–{”ÑH”ü� ”ÑH

‘äàs”јa’†� ”Ñ¥“¯嗎H‰ä•s’m“¹C你˜ì¿‹³‰äI

Œ»Ý你˜ìÝ哪—¡H’†� H‘äàsH‰äÝ”ü� “I‚v‚‰‚“‚ƒ‚‚Ž‚“ ‚‰‚ŽBB“VŸ†¥•sDB
‰ä—v‹Ž—LœkD“VŸ†“IêŠII:-)

’†‘ؘa‘ä˜pØ•sˆê样C’A’†‘˜a‘ä˜pD‘œ“s—L‰ÆíØit he kind of food they usually eat at home)˜aŠO头Ž`厅“IØCand they are like totally different from each other..