PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the China Photo Gallery !

Maciamo
Nov 23, 2005, 12:43
A new initiative from JREF is to expand into China. We have created a new subforum for China, and now a new picture gallery entirely dedicated to China :

China Photo Gallery (http://china.wa-pedia.com/gallery/)

Those of you who have been to China, the time has come to post your best shots ! :cool:

warakawa
May 22, 2006, 23:44
i dont like china, but i like chinese food, btw the link dont work

UFSI
May 23, 2006, 00:26
Link pops right up on my PC !

:cool:

nice gaijin
May 23, 2006, 02:45
it's an old thread but the link works for me.

Ma Cherie
May 23, 2006, 04:00
Works for me, too. :cool:

Shanghai has some of the most beautiful buildings.

gs001
Jun 8, 2006, 11:28
I find a website,
There are more than 5000 photos taken in Beijing
after seeing those pictures, I think you won't need
to waste time and money to visit Beijing any more.
http://post.baidu.com/f?z=9209332&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=50&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%D6%D0%B9%FA&pn=100

Jun 17, 2007, 00:13
Hi,
I am a 26-year old Beijing girl working as a graphic designer in a Japanese company. I had worked in Japan for one year. I can speak English and Japanese. If you are a Japanese girl (or Native English FEMALE) coming to China, I can teach you Chinese if you help me to improve my Japanese.
If you need a place to stay, I have a very nice room right in the center of Beijing.

Email me

nyouyaku
Jan 10, 2008, 18:10
i dont like china, but i like chinese food, btw the link dont work

now, is that Chinese food within Mainland China, or Chinese food outside of mainland china. As you may know, there is a BIG difference!

nyouyaku
Jan 10, 2008, 18:15
Hi,
I am a 26-year old Beijing girl working as a graphic designer in a Japanese company. I had worked in Japan for one year. I can speak English and Japanese. If you are a Japanese girl (or Native English FEMALE) coming to China, I can teach you Chinese if you help me to improve my Japanese.
If you need a place to stay, I have a very nice room right in the center of Beijing.
Email me

So are you a CBC Beijing girl or are you a PRC girl who is in toronto?

tokapi
Jan 13, 2008, 10:24
now, is that Chinese food within Mainland China, or Chinese food outside of mainland china. As you may know, there is a BIG difference !

Absolutely,mainland's Chinese food is low quality whereas Taiwan & HK have the best authentic modernized traditional Chinese cuisines.

dragonalumni
May 2, 2008, 04:34
Absolutely,mainland's Chinese food is low quality whereas Taiwan & HK have the best authentic modernized traditional Chinese cuisines.

Authentic implies traditional, modern implies progress or modified, your post (in my opinon) fails logic 101 and is just random mainland bashing and wrong. :wave:

Cakeceramic
Jun 24, 2008, 13:26
"Absolutely,mainland's Chinese food is low quality whereas Taiwan & HK have the best authentic modernized traditional Chinese cuisines."

I think you have a bias with China (mainland). Many people like Chinese food very much. But if you don't like, it doesn't matter.Because we know that people's tast is difference. Especially you are American and we are Chinese.

So please know that Chinese food isn't low quality. It is depended on people's hobbies.

4321go
Jun 24, 2008, 13:33
Maybe it is true ....

turn the photo to the food~ so funny~

bluesratapoil
Feb 4, 2009, 12:57
"Absolutely,mainland's Chinese food is low quality whereas Taiwan & HK have the best authentic modernized traditional Chinese cuisines."
I think you have a bias with China (mainland). Many people like Chinese food very much. But if you don't like, it doesn't matter.Because we know that people's tast is difference. Especially you are American and we are Chinese.
So please know that Chinese food isn't low quality. It is depended on people's hobbies.

Among chinese food, my favourite is the Beijing one. :-)

Cakeceramic
Feb 4, 2009, 16:57
:wave:it is good.

bluesratapoil
Feb 7, 2009, 15:00
Yes! I just love the Beijing duck soo much, and tend to blame my stomach when I feel full !

Cakeceramic
Jul 19, 2009, 12:28
long time no come here, how are you everyone?