PDA

View Full Version : New Final Fantasy VII Trailer

Maciamo
Sep 16, 2005, 11:58
I have just watched the trailer of the latest Final Fantasy (http://www.blogtelevision.net/p/Watch-Video-a-bright-red-snowflake--Final-Fantasy-Advent-Children-trailer___1,2,,55967.html). It is absolutely amazing. Soon, Japan will be able to rival Hollywood with its 3D technology ad creates 3D animation that look like real movies. Just give them a few years !

RockLee
Sep 16, 2005, 12:01
I have just watched the trailer of the latest Final Fantasy (http://www.blogtelevision.net/p/Watch-Video-a-bright-red-snowflake--Final-Fantasy-Advent-Children-trailer___1,2,,55967.html). It is absolutely amazing. Soon, Japan will be able to rival Hollywood with its 3D technology ad creates 3D animation that look like real movies. Just give them a few years !I saw the movie 2 days ago (wonders of internet) and it was indeed amazing, the company in charge (Square Enix) made a lot of money of the Final Fantasy-franchise.I think they already CAN rival ;-)

dreamer
Sep 16, 2005, 15:39
well...I dunno...I guess It costed Square enix a lot more money to make FFVII AC than if they had hierd real actors...beside it's pretty time consuming to make a whole movie (FF spirits within took years to be finished and so has FF VII AC)

butterfly wings
May 15, 2006, 00:37
:wave: I think soon there won't be any need for real actors in movies-theyll just use CGI!!(no need to pay actors way too much money then:happy: ) Looks better anyway half the time!:-)

Da Monstar
May 15, 2006, 02:02
no money for actors? where would the voices then come from? :-)

RockLee
May 15, 2006, 03:01
Did any of you see the Final Fantasy XIII trailer? THAT SH1T LOOKS TIGHT !!! :silly:

butterfly wings
May 15, 2006, 03:57
no money for actors? where would the voices then come from? :-)
:wave: Oh yeah!! i never thought about that!:-) :blush: lol

Ma Cherie
May 15, 2006, 03:58
The sound affects are nice too! :cool: That thing about how movies like this could replace actors, is somewhat true. I'm starting to think, that may have been the reason why the Spirits Within did so badly in the US.:?

butterfly wings
May 16, 2006, 01:09
The sound affects are nice too! :cool: That thing about how movies like this could replace actors, is somewhat true. I'm starting to think, that may have been the reason why the Spirits Within did so badly in the US.:?
Yes, i agree!! :-) There is really no other reason why it did so badly. Its an excellent movie(i mean, nothing can be as bad a gigli!:sorry: lol)::bluush: