PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if... Bin Laden came to you house ?

Maciamo
Oct 1, 2004, 10:54
Imagine, you wake up a Sunday morning, then someone ring at the door. It's a guy, visibly in pain, who ask you if he can use your toilet. You let him in do his business, then he goes. 5 min later, the doorbell rings again. You open and see Osama Bin Laden, with his turban and long beard looking kindly at you but silent. What is your reaction ?

1) You say : "Also want to use the toilet ?"
2) You are surprised and say :"Wwha, get the hell out of here !"
3) You look at him attentively and say "Your face looks familiar. Haven't we met before ?"
4) You say "Sorry dude, we do not donate to religious organizations"
5) You start screaming frantically "It's Bin Laden ! its Bin Laden ! Catch him ! Help !"
6) You just say "What do you want ?"
7) You become enthusiastic and say : "Hey, come in and have a drink ! I have plenty of questions to ask you. Did you really plan 9/11 ?"
8) You seem concern and say : "Osama, what are you doing here ? They've been looking for you for months out there !
9) You just shut the door without a word, hoping you were just having an hallucination.
10) You look at you calendar and say "It isn't Halloween yet". Who the hell are you ?
11) You are scared, and slowly retreat into your house without daring shutting the door, and pray god that nothing will happen to you.
12) You jump on him and start punching as hard as you can shouting "I got Bin Laden ! I got Bin Laden ! Gimme the ransom !"

NB : In Bonus find out your hidden Muslim atrological star sign from the answer you give ! Call now toll free 444-123-JREFQUIZ !

jeisan
Oct 1, 2004, 11:10
beat him up and get some money thats for sure. hes got a big price on his head.

Glenn
Oct 1, 2004, 11:13
How about turning on a microwave? Doesn't he have a pacemaker?

TwistedMac
Oct 1, 2004, 11:33
i went for option #6... no need to get all frantic for nothing..

ofcourse I guess I'd invite him in for tea... don't wanna be rude, the guy has obviously traveled far to meet me, so I'm guessing he has something important to tell me.

kirei_na_me
Oct 1, 2004, 11:53
Probably #7. I'd try to connect with him and ask him questions about everything. Get his side of the story. Hmmmm...don't know what I'd do after that, though. Probably jump to #12...literally. :p

Maciamo
Oct 1, 2004, 11:55
7 too for me. I want to understand better what really happened and wouldn't miss the chance to "interview" such a famous guy.

TwistedMac
Oct 1, 2004, 12:06
it's important to remember you don't wanna piss this guy off. He has provided proof that he is indeed the human being that will do the most damage to whomever pisses him off.

Brooker
Oct 1, 2004, 13:19
This is a really strange question. :wary: I guess I'd pounce on him and turn him in.

Satori
Oct 1, 2004, 13:24
Well, since I am a woman living alone, I'm not so sure I'd let the first guy in! :p
But if Osama came to the door, I would have to say both Nos. 6 and 7. My curiosity would get the best of me! (I chose #7) :p

mad pierrot
Oct 1, 2004, 13:38
Definately 12, I could use the money. But, I guess if I had the chance I'd interrogate him first. Then I'd call the department of Ironic Punishment, and find some way to make him eat pork and love America.

Uncle Frank
Oct 1, 2004, 19:10
Give him to Ralph Nader so he gets elected President instead of Bush or Kerry! My new avatar shows my likely
greeting to him.

Frank

:D :blush:

Apollo
Oct 1, 2004, 20:07
HAHA..I would let him in and get my boyfriend (if he is there) to block the door and I would run for my upstairs neighbour who is a muscle man to block the door too. After that, I would call the police and American embassy to get the huge reward they have on him....

(I wish the scene could be laid out just like this, however, I would probably be scared and slam the door in front of him and call the police afterwards....)

:wave:

EscaFlowne
Oct 1, 2004, 22:10
Number 12! Though i know what type of person he is i would proballly want to hear his side of the story but i know how good his people are with a box cutter.

jovial_jon
Oct 2, 2004, 00:08
I'd choose secret option number 13 and repeat everything he said.

Bin Laden: "Will you let me in please?"
Me: "Will you let me in please?"

OR, option 14 - yank his beard.

Mr. Just-A-Guy
Oct 2, 2004, 05:30
4) You say "Sorry dude, we do not donate to religious organizations"
Then I would be killed.

Jungle Boy
Oct 2, 2004, 19:23
#12. Capture him and claim the reward. Then use the reward to fullfill my dream and move to Japan :D

Lina Inverse
Oct 5, 2004, 08:59
Clearly #7 - let's hear what he has to say about it. Probably the truth has nothing to do with the propaganda spread by Bushius&Co.

justin
Oct 5, 2004, 10:12
I would say "Hi, I'm Justin and this is my fist." Punch him right upside his head, kick his nuts into his eye shockets, break every bone I can, and cut him once for everyone who died on 9/11. Oh, and put a bit of salt in each cut. Last I would give him to the family members of the people killed during 9/11. As you can guess I really don't like him.

sgt. Pepper
Oct 5, 2004, 21:55
#6, i would ask what he wanted.

Sinspawne
Oct 6, 2004, 15:37
(12, if he showed up alone)
I would hear him out first. Level of blind brutal violence would depend on what he had to say.

Terrorists, no matter what their cause shouldn't knock on my door

Brooker
Oct 6, 2004, 17:57
I don't see what hearing what he has to say would accomplish other than to satisfy some curiosity. The man is a mass-murderer. Is there anything he could say that would make you see things his way? I'm sure he has good reason to hate America, but nothing justifies what he did/planned/ordered.

Reiku
Oct 11, 2004, 10:00
#4.

I'd say the same thing to the goverment agents who'd show up later to find out why Osama was on my doorstep.

I really don't care about his side of the story--nor do I care about Bush's. As long as they leave me out of it, I won't have to kick both their asses.